That will be the first of posts which will be related to Conditional Access.
We need to provide our name, display name for end-users, upload *.pdf files with proper languages (could be one or more), set up requirements for end-users to accept on all devices and expand rules. We can set up expiring rules, for example, I set up this for one year. What is important, in the end, I selected the option that I will create manually Conditional Access policy later.
And how to create this Conditional Access policy?
First, open again Device Management Portal > Endpoint Security > Conditional Access > Policies and create a new one policy.
- Users and group: Please select to which users this policy should be applied. Please remember to TEST ON SMALL GROUPS OF USERS
- Cloud apps or actions: I selected here to apply for all cloud apps, like Portal.Office.com / Exchange Online / Sharepoint, etc
- Conditions: On that case is not used
- Grant: Like on this screen access is granted only if my ToU is accepted.
- Session: like on Conditions, is not used on that case
Enable policy: I selected On because I’m testing it on small groups of users.
How does it look from the end-user site? For example like this:
And it’s it. This is the first of post related to the Conditional Access.